Tactical Deception is a turn-based tactical strategy game in which you are in control of an elite group of ex-soldiers placed into a world after civil war… A world full of corrupt politicians, angry and desperate people, violence and desire to survive. As the leader of an elite troop of ex-soldiers, your task is to navigate the narrow and dangerous path between interest groups, policemen, and townspeople. You must choose your path carefully, as your decisions impact the future of the entire community.
- Turn-based strategy mechanic
- Character development: Each character has their own story and skills that you learn on the way, so it’s important to assemble the right team for each mission.
- Decision-making mechanic: Experience a non-linear story full of intrigue, lies and important decisions on who to trust. The choices will affect the path of adventure throughout the game and missions.
- Replay value: Try spotting the truth behind every story by choosing another side and fighting different enemies
- Tactical planning: Learn the importance of strategic thinking, make high-level tactical decisions and accomplish missions.
- Field of view: The visual field of each character is 90 degrees, which leaves room for stealth sneaking.
- Increasing action points: Action points can increase when a character is hit or sees a teammate being hit, when an alarm sounds and in some other special occasions.
- 100% hit chance if you are near the enemy (no RNG).
- Explore over twenty unique locations.
- Comics art style.
Logo & Icon
- Just an ordinary indie game studio, counting two members.
- More information
- More information on Prothology, our logo & relevant media are available here.